The businesses at Lockington Hall enjoy the relaxed atmosphere provided by the historic building. Meeting rooms and a Conference room is available, along with in house catering.

 

The extensive grounds are enjoyed by all the people that work at Lockington, including croquet on the lawns in the summer.

 

Over the years many new business have developed at Lockington, and space to expand isĀ  available. Seven different organisations are currently based at the Hall.

 

The current Hall was established in the 18th century by the Bainbrigge family, who owned the Lockington estate for over 200 years.

 

The property was sold to Nathaniel Curzon in 1870 who added the large porch and two west wings. The Hall has passed down the family ever since.

 

During the Second World War the hall was requisitioned as a maternity home, and over 2000 babies were born.

 

After the war the Hall was divided as flats and the main part of the Hall was occupied by Mr John Curzon who died in 1972.

 

In 1974 the Architects Design Group, leased the Hall, and it was converted for use as offices. The practice still remains at Lockington though now called FPCR Environment and Design Ltd, and manages the Hall as a business centre.

Birds Eye View of Lockington Hall

 

 

Historic Plate of Lockington Hall